There are many ways in the market to quit cigarette smoking. Vape smoking is one of them. Quitting smoking is not easy, and many vape beginners make a common mistake of taking zero nicotine in vaping, which forces them to go back to tobacco cigarettes. Let’s look deeper at what happens when you quit smoking and start vaping.
What happens when you quit smoking and start vaping?
People decide to quit smoking for many different reasons. Whether you’re worried about your health, trying to save money, or trying to improve your quality of life, everyone has the motivation to quit smoking! And, of course, it can be hard to quit suddenly. Many people are turning to vaping to quit smoking, slowly lowering their nicotine levels through e-liquids. Once you’re on the road to quitting smoking completely, you may experience benefits you never considered before. So what happens when you quit smoking and start vaping? Here are some of the ways you can transform your life when you start vaping to quit smoking.
The benefits of quitting smoking for health and fitness
Most people are motivated to quit smoking for health reasons. The tar produced by tobacco and the smoke you inhale has many adverse effects on your health and fitness.
Quitting smoking means:
- You can breathe more easily. When you quit smoking, your oxygen levels balance out, your lungs will be clear, and carbon monoxide will remove from your body. After three months without cigarette smoke, your lung function can increase by up to 10%, which means you are less breathless.
- At the same time, your blood circulation improves, giving you extra energy.
- Despite popular belief, studies have shown that stress levels can decrease when you quit smoking. A Kings College London study of people who quit smoking found that each participant reported lower anxiety levels within six months.
The benefits of quitting smoking every day
The benefits of quitting smoking daily are considerable:
- Because tobacco smoke can dull the smell and taste, not smoking or quitting smoking altogether can help stimulate your senses. You’ll be surprised how much you missed!
- Quitting tobacco smoking can have a very positive effect on your overall appearance. Once you’ve moved away from tobacco smoke and cut back on nicotine, you may notice healthier skin and nails, reduced wrinkles, a lower risk of yellowing teeth, and a lower risk of acne.
- Quitting smoking improves fertility in both men and women and increases the chances of having a healthy baby.
The benefits of quitting smoking for your household
By quitting smoking or choosing to vape instead, you can expect a number of benefits that will positively impact your household.
- By quitting smoking cigarettes, you eliminate the smell of tobacco in your home that can bother your surroundings.
- Quitting smoking means no longer the threat of a fire in your home caused by cigarettes.
- Your home will no longer be threatened by exposure to your smoke.
When do you start to feel better after quitting smoking?
The health effects when you quit smoking begin to be felt almost immediately! However, smoking is addictive, and it can take several weeks to start feeling better, especially if you are sleep deprived. Many people opt for disposable vapes to help them quit smoking. You can use e-liquids to gradually reduce your nicotine intake, limiting yourself to a low-nicotine vape liquid or even opting for a nicotine-free option. This eases the transition by helping you reduce your cravings progressively until you’re ready to quit altogether.
To help you with this decision, why not explore our complete collection of vapes? You will indeed find the option that will perfectly meet your needs with tobacco, mint, or even fruit-flavored vapes. What would be the better option, disposable pod vape or reusable vape? Both types of vapes have multiple aspects. It’s a long discussion.